What are the common problems of uninstall Google Chrome?
You may get one of those common errors when uninstall Google Chrome, for example, missing necessary files of Google Chrome, you do not have permission to uninstall the Google Chrome,or you can not find Google Chrome on the list of Add/ Remove Programs.
Two Common ways to uninstall Google Chrome
1. Start-->Control Panel-->Add/Remove Programs.
2. Find Google Chrome in the program list and right click to choose Delete.
3. Follow the panel wizard and reboot your PC when it finished.
1. Start All Programs Google Chrome.
2. Choose the option ?Uninstal Google Chrome?.
3. Double-click the option to start the removal.
4. After that, browse for the Google Chrome folder remained on the hard drive.
5. Click Delete to get rid of the Google Chrome.
If you get error message when you uninstall Google Chrome in above methods, you need a third party uninstaller program to remove Google Chrome completely. Common uninstall methods will always leave some corrupted registry entries on your computer, which will gradually cause computer errors when they accumulate to a large amount.
Are you eager to get a professional Google Chrome uninstaller program? Perfect Uninstall will be a great choice for you to uninstall Google Chrome and any other unwanted programs. Its powerful force uninstall function guarantees100% removal of Google Chrome. Download Perfect Uninstaller for free now and uninstall Google Chrome in minutes.